Tweed Valley Sexual Health Service
Clinic 145 Tweed Valley Sexual Health Service provides a free confidential service.
Our Service is inclusive of:
- lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender concerns.
- Diagnosis & management for all sexuall transmitted infections by doctors & nurses.
- STI 'check ups'
- HIV testing & councelling
- Transgender counselling
- Management of HIV infection including prescription & monitoring of antiviral drugs.
- Hep B & A vaccination for defined target groups
- Hep C monitoring & counselling
- Advice & ongoing managment of needle stick injuries & other exposures to STD's & blood borne viruses
- Referral to other services
- Aboriginal Sexual Health Worker to assist and support the needs of the Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Community.
- Disabled parking available with prior arrangement